2016 WOMEN'S HEALTH: MARKET FOR FEMALE URINARY INCONTINENCE DEVICES104 Pages | 19 Exhibits | 2016 Analysis | Forecasts Through 2020
Get the full unredacted version of this report by purchasing today.
FEMALE URINARY INCONTINENCE MARKET HIGHLIGHTS
- Urinary incontinence affects more than 200 million people worldwide.
- The global market for female urinary incontinence products totaled more than $643.7 million in 2015, with sales of neuromodulation systems accounting for the largest share.
- From 2015-20, the value of the global market for female urinary incontinence devices is projected to grow at a CAGR of 2.6%, reaching an estimated $733.3m in 2020.
- What are the key drivers and limiters to the female urinary incontinence devices market?
- Which competitors are leading the market and introducing new technology?
- How are technological advancements impacting market growth?
- Which areas of the market are experiencing dynamic growth?
- How are mergers and acquisitions affecting the market shares of leading competitors?
Publisher: Medtech Insight
EXECUTIVE SUMMARY i. Methodology Exhibit ES-1: Global market for female urinary incontinence devices, combined market forecast, 2015-20 Exhibit ES-2: Global market for female urinary incontinence devices, share by product type, 2015 1. FEMALE URINARY INCONTINENCE CLINICAL OVERVIEW 1.1 Anatomy of the Urinary System 1.2 Types of Urinary Incontinence 1.2.1 Stress urinary incontinence 1.2.2 Overactive bladder and urge incontinence 1.3 Treatment for Urinary Incontinence 1.4 Stem Cell Research 1.5 Bibliography Exhibit 1-1: Estimated worldwide prevalence of overactive bladder, 2008, 2013, and 2018 2. INJECTABLE URETHRAL BULKING AGENTS FOR STRESS URINARY INCONTINENCE 2.1 Reimbursement 2.2 Safety and effectiveness 2.3 Contraindications 2.4 Selected products 2.4.1 Carbon Medical Technologies 2.4.2 Cogentix 2.4.3 Merz Aesthetics/Merz Pharma 2.4.4 Other urethral bulking agents not yet approved in the US 184.108.40.206 Bulkamid 220.127.116.11 Urolastic 18.104.22.168 Urolon 2.4.5 Alternative agents being researched 2.5 Market analysis 2.6 Competitive analysis 2.7 Bibliography Exhibit 2-1: Analysis of selected urethral bulking agents, 2016 Exhibit 2-2: Injectable urethral bulking agents, global market forecast, 2015-20 Exhibit 2-3: 2015, Global urethral bulking agents market, share by supplier 3. URETHRAL SLING SYSTEMS FOR STRESS URINARY INCONTINENCE 3.1 Safety Concerns and Legal Issues 3.1.1 US safety reviews 3.1.2 Safety reviews outside the US 3.1.3 Mesh lawsuits 3.1.4 Conclusions 3.2 Selected Products 3.2.1 CR Bard 3.2.2 Boston Scientific 3.2.3 CL Medical 3.2.4 Caldera 3.2.5 Coloplast 3.2.6 Cousin Biotech 3.2.7 Ethicon/Johnson & Johnson 3.3 Market Analysis 3.3.1 Procedure volumes 22.214.171.124 United States 126.96.36.199 European Union 188.8.131.52 Japan 184.108.40.206 Rest of World 3.3.2 Market forecast 220.127.116.11 United States 18.104.22.168 5EU 22.214.171.124 Rest of World 3.3.3 Competitive analysis 3.4 Bibliography Exhibit 3-1: The three main types of midurethral slings for SUI Exhibit 3-2: Retropubic and transobturator approaches Exhibit 3-3: Ongoing postmarket studies of single-incision sling systems for urinary incontinence Exhibit 3-4: Independent reviews conducted outside the US of the evidence for the safety/efficacy of urogynecologic surgical mesh implants Exhibit 3-5: Selected synthetic urethral sling systems, 2016 Exhibit 3-6: Urethral sling placements, procedure volumes forecast, 2015-20 Exhibit 3-7: Urethral sling systems, market forecast, 2015-20 Exhibit 3-8: 2015, Urethral slings market, global, share by supplier Exhibit 3-9: 2015, Urethral slings market, US, share by supplier Exhibit 3-10: 2015, Urethral slings market, 5EU, share by supplier Exhibit 3-11: 2015, Urethral slings market, Rest of World, share by supplier 4. NEUROMODULATION SYSTEMS TO TREAT OVERACTIVE BLADDER 4.1 Sacral Nerve Stimulation 4.2 Percutaneous Posterior Tibial Nerve Stimulation 4.3 Selected Neuromodulation Systems for Overactive Bladder 4.3.1 Axonics Modulation Technologies 4.3.2 Bioness 4.3.3 BlueWind Medical 4.3.4 Cogentix Medical 4.3.5 FemPulse 4.3.6 Medtronic 126.96.36.199 InterStim 188.8.131.52 NURO 4.3.7 Nuvectra 4.3.8 StimGuard 4.4 Market Analysis 4.5 Competitive Analysis 4.6 Bibliography Exhibit 4-1: Selected neuromodulation systems for treatment of overactive bladder Exhibit 4-2: Neuromodulation systems for treatment of overactive bladder, global market forecast, 2015-20 5. OTHER TECHNOLOGIES FOR TREATING FEMALE STRESS URINARY INCONTINENCE 5.1 Artus Active Implant 5.2 Lyrette Transurethral Radiofrequency System 5.3 Vesair Bladder Control System APPENDIX: COMPANY LISTING
- Allergan, Inc.
- American Medical Systems, Inc./Endo International plc
- Aqlane Medical BV
- Axonics Modulation Technologies, Inc.
- C.R. Bard, Inc.
- Bioness, Inc.
- Boston Scientific Corporation
- BlueWind Medical Ltd.
- Caldera Medical, Inc.
- Carbon Medical Technologies, Inc.
- CL Medical
- Cogentix Medical
- Coloplast Corporation
- Cook Medical, Inc./Cook Group, Inc.
- Cousin Biotech
- Ethicon, Inc./Johnson & Johnson
- FemPulse, LLC
- Innovacell Biotechnologie AG
- Mayumana Healthcare BV
- Medtronic, Inc.
- Merck & Company, Inc.
- Merz Aesthetics, Inc./Merz Pharma GmbH & Co. KGaA
- MyoPowers Medical Technologies SA
- Nuvectra Corporation
- Promedon SA
- Solace Therapeutics, Inc.
- Specialty European Pharma Ltd.
- StimGuard LLC
- Stimwave LLC
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
- TFS Surgical
- Urogyn BV
A Single License allows for one person to access the report. A Corporate License allows for multiple individuals within a company to access the report.