2016 U.S. IMAGE-GUIDED SURGICAL NEURONAVIGATION & EXTERNAL BEAM RADIATION THERAPY (EBRT) SYSTEMS MARKET72 Pages | 12 Exhibits | 2016 Analysis | Forecasts Through 2020
Get the full unredacted version of this report by purchasing today.
IMAGE-GUIDED SURGICAL NEURONAVIGATION & EXTERNAL BEAM RADIATION THERAPY MARKET HIGHLIGHTS
- The US image-guided surgical neuronavigation & EBRT systems market for neurological pathologies was valued at more than $280 million in 2015 and is expected to grow at a CAGR in the low single-digits over the forecast period.
- The report includes a discussion of next-generation, emerging technologies affecting the highly sophisticated surgical navigation & external radiation therapy systems markets.
- The largest US segment in terms of dollar volume in 2015 was cranial/brain ("neuro")- attributable EBRT systems.
- The relatively modest growth is reflective of market maturity, tempered by the rising incidence of oncological and other pathologies characterized by abnormal brain lesions, primarily malignant and benign brain tumors, and brain metastases, as well as the growing demand for EBRT.
- What are the leading growth segments?
- What are key market drivers & limiters?
- Which competitors are leading the market and introducing new technology?
- How are technological advancements impacting market growth?
- Which areas of the market are lagging?
- What are competitor's growth strategies?
Publisher: Medtech Insight
EXECUTIVE SUMMARY i. Image-guided surgical neuronavigation systems ii. US image-guided surgical neuronavigation systems market iii. External beam radiation therapy systems iv. US external beam radiation therapy systems market v. Combined market vi. Methodology Exhibit ES-1: US IGS neuronavigation and EBRT systems market forecast, by therapy segment, 2015-20 1. IMAGE-GUIDED SURGICAL NEURONAVIGATION SYSTEMS MARKET 1.1 Image-guided surgical neuronavigation systems 1.1.1 Selected image-guided surgical neuronavigation systems 22.214.171.124 Brainlab 126.96.36.199 Medtronic 188.8.131.52 Mazor Robotics 184.108.40.206 Synaptive Medical 1.1.2 Advancements in stereotaxy 220.127.116.11 Frame-based stereotactic systems 18.104.22.168.1 MRI Interventions 22.214.171.124 Frameless stereotactic systems 126.96.36.199.1 Brain shift compensation 1.1.3 Planning and visualization software 188.8.131.52 Brainlab 184.108.40.206 Fiagon AG 220.127.116.11 Medtronic 1.2 Market analysis 1.3 Competitive analysis Bibliography Exhibit 1-1: Selected characteristics of commonly performed image-guided neurosurgical procedures Exhibit 1-2: Brainlab's Curve image guided surgery system Exhibit 1-3: Medtronic's StealthStation surgical imaging and neuronavigation systems Exhibit 1-4: US image-guided surgical neuronavigation systems market forecast, 2015-20 Exhibit 1-5: US image-guided surgical neuronavigation systems market, share by supplier, 2015 2. EXTERNAL BEAM RADIATION THERAPY SYSTEMS MARKET FOR NEUROLOGICAL DISORDERS 2.1 Radiation Therapy Overview 2.1.1 External beam radiation therapy 2.1.2 Radiosurgery 18.104.22.168 Elekta's Gamma Knife 22.214.171.124.1 Gamma Knife Icon 126.96.36.199 Accuray's CyberKnife 2.1.3 Selected linear accelerator/radiotherapy systems 188.8.131.52 Accuray's TomoTherapy system 184.108.40.206.1 Radixact Treatment Delivery System 220.127.116.11 Elekta's Versa HD 18.104.22.168 Varian Medical Systems' radiotherapy systems 2.2 Emerging Technology 2.2.1 Elekta's Atlantic MRI-guided radiation therapy 2.2.2 Varian Medical Systems' high-definition radiotherapy and 4pi technology 2.2.3 ViewRay's MRIdian 2.2.4 Proton therapy 22.214.171.124 Varian Medical Systems 126.96.36.199 Hitachi America 188.8.131.52 Ion Beam Applications 184.108.40.206 Mevion Medical Systems 220.127.116.11 ProTom International 18.104.22.168 Clinical trials for proton therapy 2.3 Market forecast 2.4 Competitive analysis Bibliography Exhibit 2-1: Elekta's Leksell Gamma Knife Icon Exhibit 2-2: Advantages and benefits of the CyberKnife Exhibit 2-3: Varian Medical Systems' TrueBeam Radiotherapy System Exhibit 2-4: Advantages of Varian Medical Systems' ProBeam pencil-beam scanning technology Exhibit 2-5: External beam radiation therapy systems market forecast, including estimated cranial/brain (neuro)-attributable revenues, 2015-20 Exhibit 2-6: External beam radiation therapy systems market, cranial-brain (neuro) applications, share by supplier, 2015 APPENDIX A: COMPANY LISTING
- Best Nomos
- Elekta AB
- Fiagon GmbH
- Hitachi, Ltd.
- Integra LifeSciences
- Ion Beam Applications (IBA)
- Mazor Robotics
- Medtronic plc
- Mevion Medical Systems
- Mobius Imaging
- MRI Interventions
- Philips Healthcare/Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- ProTom International
- Synaptive Medical
- Varian Medical Systems
A Single License allows for one person to access the report. A Corporate License allows for multiple individuals within a company to access the report.