Life Science Intelligence, Inc.
7372 Prince Drive, Suite 208
Huntington Beach, CA 92647
About Life Science Intelligence®
Life Science Intelligence (LSI) delivers high-quality global market intelligence products to medical technology executives, entrepreneurs, and investors. LSI produces its own information products and partners with select top-tier information companies to distribute their high-end information.
We welcome you to stay updated on our market intelligence offerings as follows: register with us to Stay Connected, Bookmark our Site, and follow us on LinkedIn and/or Twitter.
Spanning 24 medical markets, our library of market research reports includes comprehensive analysis and the following data within each report:
- Patient Caseloads
- Procedure Volumes/Forecasts
- Current & Emerging Technologies
- Competitor Market Shares
- Market Forecasts
- Trends, Opportunities, Drivers & Limiters
- Competitive Landscape
These reports quantify, analyze, and forecast Medical Device Market Opportunities of an entire country. Each report provides a complete roadmap and essential data for current and hopeful competitors selling medical devices within 11 key segments, by country: Brazil, Russia, India, China, Mexico, France, Germany, Italy, the United Kingdom, and Spain. Data and analysis in each report includes:
- Key Population Data, Trends, Indicators
- Key Economic Data, Trends, Indicators
- Key Healthcare Data, Trends, Indicators
- Clinical Indicators & Statistics, by Segment
- Disease Incidence & Prevalence Statistics, by Segment
- Barriers to Entry for Medical Product Companies
- Regulatory Overview, Challenges and Path
- Channel Analysis & Potential Sales Models (Distributor, Direct, Hybrid, Other)
- Emerging Trends, Opportunities, and Market Outlook
- Surgical Procedure Volumes, by Segment
Procedure Volumes Databases
This in-depth database quantifies current and forecast (2007-2014) procedure volumes across a spectrum of medical segments in some of the most promising and emerging markets. Clients can select data from 12 regions and 11 medical segments. The database is updated annually, providing the most up-to-date data available.
Emerging Medical Technologies® (EMT) Spotlight
EMT Spotlight is a powerful resource for clients seeking discreet and detailed business, market, and competitive intelligence on privately-held companies developing disruptive technologies across 24 medical markets. Updated monthly, each report includes detailed information on a select group of companies, including company overviews, executive summaries, fund raising status, partnering status, and much more.
For research requiring customization, our team of seasoned industry analysts and strategic partners are equipped for a variety of global projects, including:
- Market Models, Assessments, Forecasts
- Competitive Intelligence & Surveillance
- Regulatory Consulting
- Reimbursement Consulting
- Due Diligence
- Acquisition Targeting
- Pricing Strategy & Analysis
Senior Management Team